Monday, January 25, 2016

BEES BEES BEES

BEES BEES BEES

I do love BEES and BEE SKEPS!
I have a large collection of Bee Skeps and I am always on the look out for more!
BEESKEPS remind me of
Life, Summer, A Fragrant Garden overflowing with Blossoms, The Happy, Busy Sounds of Buzzing and Sweet Honey!
I love to decorate with Bee Skeps.  You will find them EVERYWHERE in my home and in my garden!
Someday I will gather them all together and take a picture and post it!
I take out my Bee Skeps the end of January and keep them up until Christmas.
In Celebration of Bringing Out the Bee Skeps, we are releasing this Bright and Happy Punch Needle Pattern:
"LOVELY DESERET"
This Sweet Design is surrounded by Mustard Wool Scallops
Finished Design: 5" X 5 1/2"
This Punch Needle Pattern is mounted on our Wood Bowl Cupboard which you can find on our Primitives Page on our Website.
Did you know Deseret Means Honey Bee?



                                                                                             



                                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment