Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Folky Cottonwood Chair Keeper - AUGUST

Folky Cottonwood Chair Keeper

AUGUST

Our AUGUST Chair Keeper is Done in Dusty Vanillas and Brown Sugar!


One Kansas Sunflower Sits in the Middle of our Olde Pantry Bowl, 
Which Also Serves As A Pocket For Your Scissors and Thread! 

Squash Berry Vines and Giant Mae Flowers Fill Out the Bowl

Fast & Folky

Sweet & Simple



#504 "Folky Cottonwood Chair Keeper - August"

*******

Pricilla Goode Left A Spooky Surprise As She Flew Out of Town...

"Out to My Garden Some Pumpkins I found
Marmalade and Cream stretched Out on the Ground

With A Wave of my Wand and a Twitch of my Head
"Abracadabra" I said,
This is NO Time to Rest!
Get Ready, Get Set...Now Put on Your Best"

With A Laugh that was Hardy I shouted with Glee
It is getting Closer To October
It's Time to Party!"

Come and Join Pricilla's Pumpkin Party

Whether You would Like to fill your Olde Wood Bowl With Simple Wooly Pumpkins Or Dress Them Up with Fun, Folky and Vintage Wooly Cone Hats

With This Pattern You can Do Both!



#712 "Abracadabra"


*******



No comments:

Post a Comment