Monday, August 20, 2018

Pricilla Goode...Out of the Shadows

Pricilla Goode...Out of the Shadows

Out in my Garden some Pumpkins I found
Marmalade and Cream stretched out on the ground

With a wave of my wand and a twitch of my head
"Abracadabra!" I said,
 "This is No Time to Rest!
Get Ready, Get Set...Now Put on Your Best!"

With a Laugh that was Hardy
I shouted with Glee

"It's October 31
It's Time to Party!"

Come and Join Pricilla's Pumpkin Party

Whether you would like to fill your Olde Wood Bowl With
Simple Wooly Pumpkins
or
Dress Them Up With Fun and Folky Wooly Cone Hats

With This Pattern You Can Do BOTH!


#712 "Abracadabra"





NEW GOODE WOOL BUNDLE

"In A Pickle"

FIVE PIECE BUNDLE

*Autumn Greens/Cranberry/Orange Plaid Texture
*Zucchini Yellow Solid
*Yellow Green/Twig Stripe Texture
*Butternut Squash/Olive Plaid Texture
*Cucumber Solid

100% Wool Pre-Washed and Lofted 
in
Cottonwood House Lanolin Wash

Watch for

Patience Goode 

Wednesday 
"May All Your Pumpkins Be Plump" - Wool Pattern
"Pumpkin Spice" Wool Bundle

DO YOU DARE?

No comments:

Post a Comment