Saturday, June 4, 2016

Simply Sunflowers

Simply Sunflowers
I love to hear my Mother talk about Kansas when she was a child.  
She has loving memories of the fields of Sunflowers and Windmills.
My Father always made sure she had a Windmill in her yard every house they lived in and if possible Sunflowers! 
I, in turn, always plant Sunflowers in my Garden.
They grow Tall and Bright and seem to Watch over the rest of my Garden.
Such Simple Sweet Memories.
Our Newest Wool Bundle is
Simply Sunflowers
A Beautiful Collection of Yellow, Golds, Browns and Black.
Seven Piece Bundle 
When you purchase this Bundle of Wool, you will receive your own Sunflower Seed Packet.
so you can Plant memories in Your Garden.

                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment