Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Special Delivery from LONDON!

Special Delivery from LONDON!!!

What a Wonderful Surprise Delivery in a Custom Bag from London, England!
This bag is filled to the brim with gorgeous wool!
I am so excited to use ALL of it in my newest 2016 creations!
THANK YOU Trevor!
 I Love Love Love the Bag!  I am keeping it up in my Imagination Creation (Sewing) Room all year!
The bag is made from Burlap with a Rim made from Wool!
The Custom Lettering Reads:
"Official Delivery
Please Deliver The Enclosed Christmas Presents To:
1894 Cottonwood House
Delivery by 25th December
If Undelivered Please Return To
Father Christmas P O Box 25, the North Pole  


                                                                                              



                                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment