Thursday, November 19, 2015

Olde Pantry

Olde Pantry Gobnaut Wares!

Oh dear, you might ask what is a Gobnaut Ware??  I wanted our new line of Candles, Melting Loaves and Room Spray to have a unique name...so I began to think of all the things that are associated with candles etc. but could not come up with anything that was different....Then my thoughts turned to Bee Keeping, which is something that has always intrigued me especially in the Early Days of this Country.  I kept researching and my mind turned to my Ancestors who came from Ireland....
Then the name Abigail Gobnaut came up.  I was very impressed with the "Folktale" about her Bees and Beekeeping...a story which has been handed down for Generations.  In fact, Abigail earned the title of Patron Saint of Beekeeping.
The Tale?  Abigail used her Bees to fight off Marauding Cattle Thieves!  
As Legend goes, she turned her Bees into Soldiers and her Beehives into Helmets!
Way to go Abigail....!?!
So, in Her Honor we are naming our new Candle Line Olde Pantry Gobnaut Wares!

It took 3 years for us to find a product that we felt was true to the 1894 Cottonwood House Spirit!

You will be receiving the Best of the Best!

Great Look and Heavily Scented!

*Primitive Pantry
*Apple Jack Peel
*Pumpkin Patch

1894 Cottonwood House

Candles, Melting Loaves and Room Spray





                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment